Kamagra Oral Jelly
You take Potency drugs like Kamagra or Viagra Original but you do not like swallowing pills? An ingenious alternative is Kamagra Oral-Jelly . It contains the same active ingredient as normal Kamagra 100mg (Sildenafil) with the small difference that it is in gel form. And that even in different flavors. Kamagra® jelly is aimed for treatment male Erectile Dysfunction. It comes in 7 different flavors: Pineapple, Orange, Strawberry, Vanilla, Banana, Black Currant and Butterscotch..
Generic Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg
Back to Top
Active ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
Dosage: 5 g sachet contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate (21 flavors available)
Kamagra Oral Jelly is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Jelly form allows effect to occur faster because the drug dissolves directly in the bloodstream. Once aroused, Kamagra Oral Jelly increases blood flow to the muscles around the penis and stimulates natural erection.
It's a prescription medicine only, before taking it, consult your doctor or health provider of usage possibility according to your medical history.
Inform your doctor if you have:
• eye problems (e.g., retinitis pigmentosa, or other vision diseases)
• heart problems (e.g., angina, heart attack, high or low blood pressure, stroke, irregular heartbeats)
• liver or kidney problems
• allergic reactions to Sildenafil, other medicines, foods, preservatives or dyes
Special warnings and precautions of use:
Please, pay attention to the information below.
• Alcohol dosage should be limited as it can delay the result
• High fat meals may interrupt Kamagra Oral Jelly action
• In case of prolonged or painful erection which lasts 4 hours and more seek prompt medical assistance
• Once you experience decrease or loss of vision, blurriness or any cardiac symptoms like chest pain, dizziness or nausea while taking this drug, you have to contact your doctor as soon as possible
• Give consideration to that Kamagra Oral Jelly does not protect you and your partner against HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases
You should never use Kamagra Oral Jelly if you take any the following medicines:
• nitrates such as amyl nitrite, nitroprusside, nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, methscopolamine nitrate, or similar medications to treat ED
You have to inform your doctor if you're taking:
• prescription and non-prescription medicines
• dietary and herbs supplements
• antifungal drugs such as fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole
• medicines for high blood pressure
• HIV protease inhibitors
• if you smoke or drink
The list is not complete, for more information contact your health provider Side effects and allergic reactions:
This drug can cause side effects listed below which are usually minor to moderate in dependence of the dosage taken:
Common side effects (you still can use the medicine):
• styffy or runny nose
Uncommon side effects (once you have them, stop taking the medicine and seek prompt medical assistance):
• erection lasting more than 4 hours
• blurred vision, sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing
• severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, etc.)
• rapid heart
• chest pain
Dosage and administration:
• Take the drug with a glass of water with or without meals. Kamagra Oral Jelly should be taken roughly 30 minutes before sexual activity, the effect may last up to 6 hours.
• The recommended dose is 1 sachet. Do not take more than one sachet per day and do not share this drug with anyone else.
In case of overdose, contact your doctor right away.
• store the medicine at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees (59-86°F) away of sunlight and moisture
• keep out of the reach of children
• do not use it after expiration date
Kamagra Oral Jelly For Sale (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg) can be ordered online.