Levitra Generic Availability is aimed for Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction therapy. It is manufactured by Indian pharmaceutical company according to standards of GMP confirmed by Indian Food and Drug Administration agency. Pills of this medicine contains 20mg of the active substance vardenafil. Pills of Levitra Generic contains 20mg of the same active substance as well. The time course of the drug’s effect is up to 6 hours, in such a way any man will be able to have an excellent sexual life without fear of fiasco in bed.
Generic Levitra Generic 20mg
Back to Top
Basic Prescribing Information:
Vardenafil HCl tablets
Active ingredient: vardenafil hydrochloride
Levitra Original Online Inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide and red ferric oxide.
Dosage: 2.5, 5, 10 or 20 mg round-shaped orange tablets come in packages of 10, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180 pills.
LEVITRA is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). LEVITRA is a prescription medicine only, before taking it, consult your doctor or health provider of usage possibility according to your medical history.
You should inform your doctor if you:
• have ever heart problems (e.g., angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, heart attack, stroke)
• have low or high blood pressure
• have ever seizures
• have liver or kidney problems
• have a personal or family history of "Long QT syndrome"
• have eye problems (e.g., retinitis pigmentosa, severe vision loss, NAION condition or any other vision abnormalities)
• have an active stomach ulcer
• have a bleeding disorder
• have blood cell disorder (e.g., sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia)
• have a physical deformity of the penis (Peyronie's disease)
• have hearing problems
• have allergic reactions to vardenafil, other medicines and food
Special warnings and precautions of use:
This medicine has precautions, its inactive ingredients also can cause allergic reactions. Please, pay attention to the information below.
• It is advised not to drive or do any activity requiring mental alertness as the medicine can cause dizziness or vision changes
• Alcohol dosage should be limited (no more than 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey)
• This medicine is not supposed to use for women or children
• LEVITRA is not recommended to use for men with cardiovascular problems
• It is advisable not to use LEVITRA in combination with other drugs intended for erectile dysfunction treatment (VIAGRA, Cialis, Kamagra, etc.)
• In case of a sudden loss or decrease of vision or hearing, blurriness or any cardiac symptoms like chest pain, dizziness, tinnitus or nausea contact your health provider right away
• Once you experience prolonged erection which lasts 4 hours and more seek for prompt medical assistance and stop using the medicine immediately
• Allergic signs may include hives, shortness in breath, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
• Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact negatively with vardenafil and lead to dangerous effects
Give consideration to the following:
LEVITRA does not:
• protect you against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV infection
• cure an erectile dysfunction
• increase sexual desire
• serve as a contraceptive
LEVITRA may interact negatively with other drugs. You should never use it if you take any the following medicines:
• nitrates, such as isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroprusside, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, other similar medications to treat ED (e.g., sildenafil, tadalafil) or any other vardenafil products, at any time.
The following medicines are likely to interact with:
• glyburide (glucose and insulin concentrations), warfarin, digoxin, an antacid based on magnesium-aluminum hydroxide, and ranitidine, cimetidine, aspirin
You have to inform your doctor if you're taking:
• prescription and non-prescription medicines
• antibiotics (e.g., clarithromycin, dalfopristin /quinupristin, erythromycin, telithromycin)
• antifungal drugs (e.g. itraconazole, ketoconazole, miconazole or voriconazole)
• medicines for high blood pressure or a prostate disorder treatment (e.g., alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, terazosin, tamsulosin, diltiazem, nicardipine, verapamil)
• medicines for heart disorders treatment (e.g., amiodarone, quinidine, procainamide, sotalol)
• HIV protease inhibitors
• herbal supplements
• if you smoke
The list is not complete, for more information contact your health provider
Possible side effects:
Like any medicine, LEVITRA can cause side effects listed below which are usually mild to moderate in dependence of dosage taken:
• stomach upset
• back or muscle pain, numbness, pain in arms or legs
• nasal stuffiness or running nose
• colour vision changes or sudden vision loss
• ringing in your ears
• irregular heartbeat
• prolonged erection
• QT Prolongation
If any, stop taking the medicine and notify your doctor if side effects do not disappear after few hours.
Dosage and administration:
• This medicine is to be used by the prescription only. The recommended starting dose is 10 mg; however only your doctor can define an individual dose for you personally. Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours and do not change it.
• LEVITRA should be taken by mouth with or without meals approximately 1 hour before any sexual activity. High fat meals may lower effectiveness of LEVITRA. NOTE: do not share it with anyone else.
In case of overdose suspected, call your doctor immediately.
Overdose symptoms may include muscle pain, vision problems, nausea, irregular heartbeat or fainting.
• store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees (59-86°F)
• do not use this medicine after expiration date
• keep LEVITRA out of the reach of children
Levitra Original Online can be ordered online.