Levitra Original can effectively treat Impotence. Our Levitra Original Online is FDA approved. Effective in a lower dosage levitra is beneficial for older men and those suffering from other health conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Men can enjoy the effects for up to 5 hours after taking it 15-30 minutes before sexual intercourse. When you become aroused there is greater blood flow to the penis resulting in an erection. Many factors can contribute to this process being disrupted. The active ingredient in Levitra called vardenafil helps more blood to flow to the penile tissue making it much easier to achieve and maintain an erection.
Generic Levitra Original 20mg
Back to Top
Levitra Original is used to treat men erectile dysfunction (ED). Its active ingredient vardenafil blocks specific phosphodiesterase ferment regulating blood-vessel tension. Due to that vessels in genital area widen and blood flow improves, that results a prolonged erection in response of sexual stimulation. Levitra works much faster, it also improves significantly sensitivity of penis and its size.
• Levitra should be taken with a glass of water with or without food 30 minutes prior sexual activity, the effect may last up to 10 hours.
• The recommended starting dose is 10 mg. One dose per day should be taken only.
• Do not share this drug with anyone else.
Levitra is a prescription medicine only, your doctor should know if you are on any of these conditions:
• heart diseases as angina, high or low blood pressure, heart attack, stroke
• eye problems (e.g., retinitis pigmentosa)
• bleeding disorder
• irregular heartbeat
• Peyronie's disease (deformity of the penis)
• erection lasting more than 4 hours
• kidney or liver disease
• sickle cell disease
Warnings and precautions of use: Please, pay attention to the information below.
• In case of a sudden loss or decrease of vision or hearing, blurriness or any cardiac symptoms like chest pain, dizziness, or nausea contact your doctor right away
• Once you experience prolonged erection which lasts 4 hours and more seek for prompt medical assistance
• Alcohol dosage should be limited
• Avoid eating grapefruit and drinking grapefruit juice Pay attention to that Levitra does not:
• protect you and your partner against HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases
• prevent pregnancy
You should never use Levitra if you take any the following drugs:
• nitrates (e.g., isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroprusside, amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite), other drugs to treat ED (e.g., sildenafil, tadalafil), at any time.
You have to inform your doctor if you're taking:
• any medicines
• arsenic trioxide
• alpha blockers (e.g., terazosin HCl, doxazosin mesylate, prazosin HCl, dutasteride, silodosin, etc.)
• drugs for high blood pressure and prostate disorder treatment (e.g., diltiazem, nicardipine, etc.)
• drugs for heart disorders treatment (e.g., amiodarone, quinidine, etc.)
• antifungal drugs (e.g., itraconazole, ketoconazole, etc.)
• drugs for seizures treatment (e.g., phenobarbital, carbamazepine, etc.)
• rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine
• HIV protease inhibitors
• herbal, dietary supplements
• if you smoke or drink
The list is not complete, for more information contact your health provider
Side effects and allergic reactions:
This drug can cause side effects listed below. If side effects are serious and disturb you, notify your doctor: Common:
• stuffy or runny nose
• allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)
• muscle pain
• irregular heartbeat
• sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing
• erection longer than 4 hours
In case of overdose suspected, contact your doctor immediately.
• Keep Levitra out of the reach of children
• Do not use this medicine after expiration date
• Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees (59-86°F), away from light and moisture
Levitra Generic (20mg) can be ordered online.