Lovegra offers serious approach to the troubles of female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD) and female sexual dysfunction (FSD), formulated scientifically in order to provide satisfaction regarding sexual needs and lasting pleasure. Lovegra also known as Female Viagra.
Generic Lovegra Womenra 100mg
Back to Top
Active ingredient: sildenafil
Dosage: 100 mg pills in blisters.
lovegra is aimed to treat female sexual dysfunction (FSD) and female sexual arousal disorder. It raises testosterone and estrogen level in blood, Lovegra Experiences shows significantly increases female sexual desire and sensitivity to stimulation, causes perfect natural lubrication and multiplies orgasms. This drug can be used for women with hysterectomy and menopause before 50 years old.
Before taking lovegra inform your doctor if you have:
• heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, heart attack, stroke or other heart disorders, irregular heartbeats
• eye problems such as retinitis pigmentosa or any other vision problems
• kidney or liver disease
• blood cells problems
• lungs problems
• allergic reaction to sildenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes
• are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
Warnings and precautions of use:
Please, pay attention to the information below.
• Do not drive or do any activity requiring mental alertness
• Minimize alcohol beverages
• If you experience any of such symptoms as chest, shoulder, neck pain, numbness of fingers, vision, hearing or speech changes, stomach pain, vomiting, dizziness, headache, nausea, contact your doctor straightaway or seek prompt medical care
• If flush is painful or lasts 4 hours and more you should seek immediate medical assistance
• lovegra is not recommended to use for ones under 18 years old
• It's not advised to use lovegra if you're pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Give consideration to that lovegra does not:
• protect you against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV infection
• prevent pregnancy
You should never use lovegra if you take any the following medicines:
• nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate, or any other sildenafil products, at any time.
You have to inform your doctor if you're taking:
• illegal drugs
• antifungal drugs (e.g., itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole, etc.)
• non-prescription and illegal drugs
• other PDE5 inhibitors or another drugs containing sildenafil
• drugs for high blood pressure, alpha-blockers (e.g., doxazosin)
• drugs for heart disorders treatment (e.g., amiodarone, procainamide, etc.)
• drugs for seizures treatment (e.g., carbamazepine, etc.)
• HIV protease inhibitors
• herbal or dietary supplements
• if you smoke or drink
Lovegra Side Effects and allergic reactions: lovegra can cause side effects listed below which are usually mild to moderate:
• stuffy or runny nose
• allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue)
• irregular heartbeat
• sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing
The list is not complete. For more information contact your health provider.
lovegra should be consumed orally with a glass of water with or without food approximately 30-45 minutes before sexual activity. The effect lasts up to 6 hours.
Do not take more than one pill per day and do not share this drug with anyone else.
In case of overdose suspected, seek prompt medical assistance.
• Keep lovegra out of the reach of children
• Do not use this medicine after expiration date
• Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees (59-86°F), away from light and moisture
Lovegra or Viagra for women (Sildenafil Citrate tablets 100 mg) can be ordered online.